Market Entry and Business Diplomacy
We assist foreign government, global companies and market leaders to enter and connect with the Indonesian market space, by providing strategic advisory, market research, and company set up. Some of our past works include:
- Manage and organized trade missions: Paris, The Hague, Shanghai, Dublin, Singapore, Dubai, Amsterdam, Oslo, New York, Washington, for various sector and local governments.
- Market entry on Import Verification Program at the Ministry of Trade.
- Strategy and negotiation team for Aviation Maintenance Repair and Overhaul (MRO) contracts with airlines.
- Software Procurement Programs from Ministry of Research & Technology, Ministry of Information & Communications, and local governments.
- Negotiation team for divestment of shares of one of the world largest mining companies.
- Strategic Partner negotiations with one of Indonesia airlines
- Exclusive operating contract for port of Sabang (Aceh Free Trade Zone) with the government of Aceh - involved prior, during and post Helsinki Peace Accord.
- Renegotiation of Contract/Mining Permit of mining in West Java.
- Market entry strategy for Waste Management business